Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Keeping tabs on timeskip

I used to rant a lot about how I never seem to improve and how I seem to be getting worse at drawing everytime I try. But when I put two colored artworks side by side (colored a year apart), now I can say I've been such a baby for ranting too much. *okay I'm being a total nerd by trying to gauge my skills so I'll stop now*




I colored this a year ago, used it for a tutorial I never followed *yes, I used a different approach in finishing this. DIES.* and then finally finished it this morning.

She sees the sun as her hope.
There is, after all,
hope for tomorrow.
When the sun sets, it says tomorrow is near.
When the sun rises, then tomorrow is here.

The line art is Artgerm's, by the way. Colored with permission. :)

Oh, and I'm not sure if anyone reads my sketchblog, but I'm open for commissions now. Really small ones. Not anything formal though. I can do simple (800px by 1000px, 72dpi) colored OC (original characters) or fan art, no background for a 3-month DeviantArt subscription each character. Send me an email if you're interested. :)

No comments: