Monday, February 11, 2008

Going back to Silent Hill

I have always been fascinated with the game. It plays with your imagination hours, even days after you encounter it's horrifying scenes.

The monsters' designs are quite simple, but they'll haunt you for days on end.

I'm especially drawn to this one monster. Pyramid Head. He's so damn hawt! I think they worship him or something...or maybe he passes "judgement" on those who brought the "darkness" upon Silent Hill, I don't quite understand much yet, even after having played that game for more thana 5 years. Don't get me wrong, I DON'T WORSHIP THE DEVIL. I'm a Jesus fanatic. This game is just someting I have fun with when I'm bored. (This is him in the movie.)


Anyway, here's a little speedpaint of him by me:


Also, a sketch of a Silent Hill Hospital Nurse:

No comments: