Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday is supposed to be L337.

It's common for artists to escape the demands of the real world by locking themselves up in their little creative boxes and P4WnZing t3h papr3rz and teh p3nz once in a while. And that's what I've been doing this week. Escaping. I feel the stress getting to me, not because I don't like the things I'm working on but because real life is getting very toxic at the moment. There have been some drastic changes in my life and I always find it comforting to draw something not dictated by work.

But today, I could not escape teh ult1m4t3 t0x1c1ty. It followed me to my little creative box. I was trying to draw. Trying to flow. But the river of my L337n3ss is now absurdly and unnaturally dry. And it's frustrating...I don't know what to do...

Where can I escape to, to get an ounce of my sanity back?


I need a rent-a-zilla.

No comments: