Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sketchbook 2: Resident Evil



I remember my dad used to be addicted to this game. I used to love it so much too. Maybe once I get a hold of a new gaming console which I do not have at the moment, I'll buy all RE games. I've played The 1st one (Directors cut) and the 3rd one and stopped after that. I've seen a bunch of new (and hot) characters and I really want to see them in gameplay. :D I am such a dork for having a crush on Leon when he's not even real.



Anywaay, here's a resident evil sketchdump. :) Enjoy, gamers!




"September 28th, daylight. The monsters have
overtaken the city. Somehow, I'm still alive..."

- Jill Valentine, Resident Evil 3 opening



I so suck at drawing zombies. Does anyone know a tutorial for drawing weird looking things?


Ada Wong of Resident Evil 4 =) For Jeyp (of Multiply)
She's wearing an RPD STARS uniform, just because I don't like her fighting in her red dress. It's just plain silly!

No comments: