Friday, June 27, 2008

Ken: Unfathomable Happiness

I suppose anyone who's followed the art of CapCom closely knows that Udon Crew's got to have the best CapCom artists in the universe. And that one of them is this cute Asian like myself, minus the cute part named Joe Ng. And I wanted to rave endlessly about having a huge schoolgirl crush on him but that's beside the point I'm trying to make.

Anyway, he's agreed to do a collab with me and was really sweet and accommodating about it. Yesterday, he just sent in the artwork I'm supposed to color. :D I am in such a geeky daze right now I think I am about to puke with uncontainable excitement! :D


Here it is in all its work-in-progress glory!
Ken of Street Fighter I dont even like Ken for being so arrogant, but now I think I'm going to love him

No comments: